W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
10th's, please be happy.
Wednesday, November 03, 2010 AT 10:18:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
10th's, you're the most important man on earth to me.
Please stop those unhappiness running inside you, okay?
I know this few weeks have been a very hectic one for you,
But please always know that I will always be here for you.
I will be the Umbrella to shelter you from the heavy storm along the way,
I will be the Path to give you direction to prevent you from getting lost,
I will be the Sunshine to let you feel warmth and happiness, not coldness,
I will be the Girlfriend to tell you words you wish to hear despite it is so hard,
I will be the Understanding one to give in to your endless problems,
I will be the Shoulder to let you cry on when you need someone to pour your woes,
I will be the One to pick up phone calls despite how late are you going to call me,
I will be always here just for you only no matter how tired/upset/unhappy/angry I am

B'coz your emotions are all that matters to me, do you know that?
I know you hate my words, but seriously that's what I can do for you right now.
I only can understand you, feel you, and say what I truly think from the bottom of my heart.
You may not wish to hear but I am doing my best to ease the pain running in you.
But you is still you, I can't change facts, I might not feel what you are feeling but at least.
At least, let me be the only person you will be able to comfort on when you need someone.
I am okay if you want to scold me whatever you like, whatever you please.
I am okay if you want to burst out crying on my shoulders, cry all your wish.
I am okay if you want to call me in the middle of the night b'coz no matter how tired I am, I will pickup.
I am okay if you want to meet me at the other end of Singapore as I know you need me.
I am okay if you want to do the things you like, I don't wish to say anything but just in.
I am okay to do anything just for you except illegal stuffs b'coz I know you need someone.

Maybe at the end of the day the person is not me, but some other people is the other one.
I don't know what is it, who is it, but I know every single moment, I want you to be happy always.
Two years with you, I have already placed all my little feelings inside this whole relationship.
Love is like a drug, starting it isn't so addictive until slowly, you become so addicted,
You can feel the person is the other part of you, without the person you are lost in the jungle.
Well, that's how much I feel for you, how much I love you, how much you're in my life.
Although I don't look like the kind that uses actions but I really love you a lot more than anyone.
I really hope you will be fine soon again and regain all your happiness b'coz I care a lot about that.
One last thing , I love you always & always remember I am always right by your side , nearest to you.

Labels:


»
«