W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
16th Day of IAP + Beautiful Weekend.
Monday, November 01, 2010 AT 3:00:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Love Happens Anywhere, Everywhere Regardless What Are You
Hey Hey (: ,
Did anyone happen to miss me like I do? :D I sure did miss all of you lovelies out there who view my blog, . Hehe, well I must say I know I haven't been blogging much lately, but I will make the effort, okay! Well, I have been with my Boyfriend♥ over the weekends inclusive Thu & Fri :D Well, we both sure enjoy each other's company. Thank God for giving me such a man {: Hmm, today is Monday ; 16th day of IAP & also the first day of November :> Just another 34 days to go :D Well, I think I shall start typing on 28 Oct, 29 Oct, 30 Oct, 31 Oct. :D Well, happy! (Y) Hmm, I am in a pretty good mood lately despite some teardrops.
Just wanna cherish what's around me now (:

28 October , Thu
My 14th day of IAP, that day I left work early. ;] B'coz I got a family dinner! Well, as usual I have been working much as usual. :) Nothing special, uh? :o Only requested boss to let me go around 3pm. :D Well, Boyfriend♥ was busy as well. Hmm, around 3pm I left company and off to prepare myself for the dinner. Must look good and great. Hehe, supaaa excited for the dinner. Looking forward to it ;)

Grand Mercue Roxy Hotel. (:
That's the hotel I went over with family :D Hehe, not my family, yet Boyfriend♥'s family (: Hehe, also consider as family dinner mah. Had international buffet, I guess \m/ ! Marvellous food, but still some of them is a bit omg. Hehe, I am pretty sensitive to weird looking stuffs! :D & I don't eat weird looking things :P Hehe, well I love the pork chop, the laksa and many others! Well, what I am sooo happy is that my long time unfulfilled wish finally come true. I can finally taste Durian Cake after 1234567890 years :D Hehe, shiook arh ! ;D Boyfriend♥ was being the best guy ever, being so sweet to offer me food non stop, & he's surely happy! I really hope so too. Well, I enjoyed the heavenly durian cake the most, best damn taste ever :D After that, time to go home already. Boyfriend♥'s Aunt send me home. Guilty to the max! :/ Super touched she send me though.

Well, that night although I enjoyed the meal. One damn thing happened ! :< My tooth start to hurt like nobody's business. )): Well, I have been whining like wtf! :< Haiish, let me share how it happened. One week ago, my tooth already start to hurt abit abit until Tue liddat, it is starting to worsen. Boyfriend♥ asked me to ignore, think its probably b'coz of the weather. So I just live my life as usual :] Then Wednesday it still hurts, Boyfriend♥ asked me to wash my mouth with salt. OHMYFCKINGGAWD, it is so damn salty & my tooth feels so numb. Until Thu, I seriously cannot take it already. Although the dinner was great, I was eating it in pain ): cannot buy too hard, cannot buy too long ! Boyfriend♥ suggested me to go to a Dental on Friday. After deep consideration, I said 'YESH' cos its is soo fcking painful D: Holy, pitiful me , uh? :< I have no idea what's with my tooth and I only can wait till Friday ): Oh dear, was supaaaa painful lah D:

Pictures,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The delicious tasty Laksa although it is a bit spicy. (:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ramen, the noodles so hard! :x hahaha
But Boyfriend♥'s mom say its liddat derh :x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The side view, dessert counter is like .
Can you spot the yummy durian cake? :]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think they are spices? :o


29 October, Fri
DOOMSDAY IS NEAR D:
Dental appointment today ! ): Boyfriend♥ called me in the morning about 8.15am ! AHH WTF, it is coming! :'( The thought of going to a dental , I am already shaking with fear ! Honestly, maybe my only witness is visiting a dental. I never like the Dentist since I was at a young age , really hate them like what the fuck. >< Everytime school send me to dentist, I will be all depressed and suckish just to visit the dentist ! What the heck. :< Okay, Boyfriend♥ called, then he helped me make an appointment whereas I call my boss about me not coming. Who loves tooth ache manzxc? Wooo, mom bought McBreakfast that day :B Drink a cuppa of Iced Milo & ate one Suasage McMuffin. Ahh, *heaven*. I miss having McLunch with Boyfriend♥!! ): Oh dear, I am craving for McDonalds again ! D: Rawr, why my IAP no mac one? :< rawr, me miss mac like nobody's business D: Okay, then after I headed down Tampines. Aunt recommend there, cheap & affordable :D Hehe, mom give me $50 to see. Okay, reached there.

Boyfriend♥ bought me over & I was totally freaked out ! OMGGGGG ! D:< I was damn scared till I am sweating cold sweat ! :< Supaa scary ! It wasn't my turn immediately but I am very afraid lah ! :( Okay, Boyfriend♥ saw the other side of me, being like a little girl who is supaa scared for Dental Appointment ! :( Wth! :x I really don't want think. Soon after, it is my Turn! Walao, ! Okay, I told the lady my condition.. & the main culprit is out! It is my fcking wisdom tooth, cause nothing but misery ! D: The dental asked me to go for operation. KYAAAAA, I don't want D: DON'T WANT DON'T WANT DON'T WANT!! :( I thought of going of the operation, faster get rid of it D: Rather than what it is right now.. Okay, then the dentist give me some mouth wash thingy, majiam listerine! :x Okay, then she told me if still pain, I have to go take Antibiotics to ease the pain. So far, it is only swelled up like a ball in my mouth !! :( I don't like, hate having teeth issue! D: Okay, after that went over Boyfriend♥'s house to rest. Took me uber longggg , so ya. Headed to Boyfriend♥'s place, played Wii awhile before resting , :D Wooo (Y) , WII Party is AWESOME! :D I like I like! :B After that, Boyfriend♥'s dad come home, send Boyfriend♥, me and his brother to Boyfriend♥'s workplace to collect his pay :D few days only though (: Better than nothing. I want my pay ! :x After that, walk walk awhile before heading off to find their mom. Napped awhile in the van, super tired :/ So yeah. After that, picked Boyfriend♥'s mom then we proceeded over to Causeway Point.

YEAHH, CAUSEWAY POINT!
Supaaa near my house (: Lol, been ages since I stepped in there, :x Hahaha, the last time I think it's when we are heading to Dad's mom {Grandmother}'s house. :/ LOL, we only go there every Chinese New Year and Christmas -_- so yaaa. Not close at all . :x Then, had dinner there. Omg, I saw Dunearn Sec School teachers! Memories surely come back on my mind. Saw them at Breeks. After that, Boyfriend♥'s parents send me home. Thank you so much, . x3 Then, waited for Boyfriend♥ to reach home then give me a call . ;D Chatted, then off to bed ! Hehe, awaiting tomorrow heading for a date with Boyfriend♥ the next day! :D

30 October, Sat
Great morning to begin with ;) Woke up early in the morning, saw Boyfriend♥'s text msg :D Hehe, Boyfriend♥ and I decided to meet up about 3pm liddat b'coz he want to see car (: Well, took my own sweet time to pass time. Surf the net, ate my Duck Rice, slack all the wayyy, ;D Hehe, then I left house about 2.20pm to meet up my Boyfriend♥! Funny ttm, I read my comic until I over shot. :/ lol, over shot by one stop. But one way, its also a good thing. When I train back and waiting, Boyfriend♥ just finish his thing ;D && that's supaa happy can ! Cos I get to see him, at last ! ^^ Hehe, met up Boyfriend♥ then off to Bugis ;] Well, Boyfriend♥ style his hair w0rh! :> Sooo cute & handsome. Haha, then we went to walk walk see see. I was supaa honoured ! Boyfriend♥ bought me into a Private Sales. Pretty clothes, everywhere. Ahhh , damn nice. Got the urge to buy but the quene make me supaa sian!! I saw some munch munch that I want to buy, but thanks to the supaaa long quene both of us went off. Then we headed down to PureMilk, oh dear! The shirt are so cute, I tried on one but they only got white. Sadded ! :< Boyfriend♥ and I thought of getting one :/ After that, we headed to take Neoprint.

NEOPRINT! You did not hear wrongly !! ;D Boyfriend♥ actually agreed to take with me. But seriously, Neoprint machine are so fcking expensive this days! Boyfriend♥ and I spend $6 each. Ahhh fck me manzxc ): , I was so careless. If I wasn't, Boyfriend♥ and I can take more !! I am such a fucktard, ): Never mind, next time we have the chance. I ♥ you , Boyfriend♥ (L)! We took & selected them, Boyfriend♥ decorate sooo nice! (: Hehe, I can't believe Boyfriend♥ agreed to take with me :D Who would have imagine! Haha, then Boyfriend♥ and I walked over to Suntec City (: Hehe, he shelter me under the rain && he's such a cutiepie ;D

Hehe, walked over to City Hall. Time to hunt for dinner. :D hahahahaha. Guess what we eat? :o KFC was our dinner (Y) Bet you didn't guess. Boyfriend♥ ate 2 pcs chicken, wheras I eat Roasta burger :D hahaha, tempted ! I treated Boyfriend♥ since he is always treating me ;D then , soon after Zhenwen && Teckyong came along. xP Well, they took their own sweet time eating whereas Boyfriend♥ and I were busy sweet talking :P LOL! Hahaha both of them majiam lovers, excluding me and Boyfriend♥! :D After that, we headed to the Arcade. No nice stitch, then we headed down to Marina ! :D iLight Marina, here we come~ Hahaha, Boyfriend♥ and I come to Marina Bay Sands, Durian Head & Suntec for 3 straight weeks :D LOL, memories~ :] Then, we headed there. We saw don't-know-what's-happening. We just saw Passion Card ! :x HAHAHAHA, then we found out they are actually Passion Card Walk (: So Boyfriend♥ and I think we will be like idiots, so we decided to go Marina Bay Sands instead. Weeee, headed there with Zhenwen, Teckyong and Boyfriend♥ :> Then, Boyfriend♥ was starting to feel hungryyy , Boyfriend♥ actually want to eat at Beans but change of mind. He got himself wonton noodles. $5 a bowl, quene so long. But it's all worth it, cos the charsiew is soo nice & tender (: Hehe, then after that Boyfriend♥ start eating, whereas I start playing Angry Birds at Zhenwen's phone.. Played awhile, then Zhenwen and Teckyong going off. Bid farewell, then Boyfriend♥ and I headed back to Durian Head (: Hahaha, bought myself a cuppa of Peppermint Tea at Chocz. Hehe, was craving for the chocolates. :x Hahahaha, well I tell myself once I got my pay, I am bringing Boyfriend♥ to eat ;D Maybe full course meal or what bah ~ (: Hahahaha.

We spent our time for awhile, had a heart2heart session before we headed home. Tired ttm >: Then, decided to meet up Boyfriend♥ on Sunday since his charger is with me. Slept around 3am ++.

Tears dropped, but what matters is sometimes I am willing to risk it all despite all the blames, all the wrongs that are coming my way. In order to see you happy, I am willing to do it all. Even if I can't tell you the truth, I just have to keep my mouth shut. B'coz by seeing you happy, I am happy. Nothing else matters except you bring happy. I don't dare to think my life without you, but I know sometimes I do all, its just for you. It is not me being dishonest, it is just me caring for everything of yours , I love you.

31 October, Sun
Sunday! :D Hahaha didn't intend to go out either, but as long as I can see him smiling I will go down :D hehe, go down also got advantage ! :3 Firstly, can eat Boyfriend♥'s mom food ! Secondly, can play Wii. Thirdly, can keep Boyfriend♥ company :D Hehe, being by his side is all that's enough. Then, spend the whole afternoond and evening there (: Met up Aunt in the night to pass her things.

Woo, enjoyed Boyfriend♥'s mom food! :D Was great, & they are simply delicious! Shioook. Soon after, slacked there, helped Boyfriend♥ to iron clothes. About 8.30pm, left Boyfriend♥'s house. Chatted till midnight liddat then we went off to bed (:

What a weekend spent with Boyfriend♥ V^^V
I am so happy! :D hehe, but just tired. Traveling pretty much, uh~ Gotta top up my Ez Link card :x hehe. Well, I am just awaiting my pay ! Omg lah ): Everyone has their pay, except me!!! T.T Rawr, when is my $$ coming the way?!?!! Right now, I am still suffering from Monday Blues. Feeling damn lazy! :B I miss Boyfriend♥! idk will I be meeting him up a not ._. See how! Hmm, pictures will be uploaded soon. So just read the words, kthxbye! :3

& Your love for me is so deep like a ocean
I know my love for you is equally the same.
I love you so much, my love.
You are really amazing in your own little ways.

Labels:


»
«