W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
18th Day of IAP !
Wednesday, November 03, 2010 AT 3:49:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It Is Not Easy To Maintain A Smile When The Other Half Of Yours Is Upset
Boo :x
Omg, it is finally the 18th day of IAP! :D Counting down each single day, left with merely 6 weeks to go. Oh my gawd, can time just hurry up?! :< Stopp being such a slow pig! ): Hehe, on Monday I got my first pay! V^^V Pitiful amount but still happy, got myself $290+? (: Not much but just nice. What sucks is, as long as I don't come one day , no salary for that day. Wth?! :< Okay, I cannot whine. Hahaha, this is attachment. Morever that day I can't come, it's all thanks to my wisdom tooth. Nothing but problem! ): Fml can :/ I have been suffering pain pain for sooo many days! I really want to get rid of the pain, fuck it! :< I really hate the pain, DearDear♥ has been hearing me whining about the pain. So shitty, so pricky ): Fuck the shit, please. Really hate the !@#$%^&*() wisdom tooth! ): Rawr, damn the damn thingy! :< Make me utterly terrible! OMG, I got one fucking pimple at my eye lid, FML FML FML! ):
Okok, let's skip the unhappy part!! :D

Okay, on Monday when I got my pay. I bring DearDear♥ to BBQ Chicken for dinner (: My treat to him. Hehe, ate the student meal. DearDear♥ ate Jerk, whereas I ate Black Pepper Steak {Chicken}. Marvellous dinner :D. Lol, simple & easy (: I'm lovin it (: Hehe, first gift to DearDear♥ :> Well, I give him another pressie. But I am not going to disclose! :B Well, then enjoyed my time with him on Monday! :D Tuesday as well, but he treated me the Hong Kong dessert at Tampines. Omg lah, so crowded at Food Court :< I treated DearDear♥ the 1 for 1 dessert (: Hehe, I love the wobbly jelly. Sweeet + refreshing, I ♥ it :D Hehe, then ate my BBQ Pork noodles whereas DearDear♥ ate his Wonton noodles. This DearDear♥ of mine always love to eat Wonton noodles and Chicken Rice! ((: Probably, that's why he's so unique in his ways :D Hmm, two days happily spend with him..

I only hope DearDear♥ to receive happiness. ): When he's upset, I feel sad as well. Hehe, love die DearDear♥! But just want him to smiles :D Time is kinda slow leh, I want to faster finish IAP to keep him companyy! ): Very sian lorh. ): Happy thing, Mr Ismail is visiting tomorrow! :D At last, finally can see ITE TeacherS ;)) Wooo! Okay, back to the topic. Nothing special happening, just contented got my 1st pay :D

Right now..,
If you are asking me what am I doing right now, of course I am blogging and typing! :x DearDear♥ is my main worry still, :< Okay, fine fine. The more I mention, the more you will be like 'Stop talking about him!!!' HAHAHAHA but too bad, I love him (: Well, I am looking at Recipe right now, I am busy looking at THIS. :x hehe. :> Well, thinking of making either dessert or bento for DearDear♥. Maybe chocolate truffles? Bento? Or whatsoever, idk! :< So yeah! I still don't know what, but if you have any idea. Just share :] Hahaha, okay anyways I gotta go already {: I gotta start working liao, type somemore not good! :B

& Stop being so sad, will you?
I am worried, really worried for you.
Your health and everything comes first.
Stop being so upset, I will always be there.
I will be the Umbrella sheltering you from pain and misery.

Labels:


»
«