W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
21st Day of IAP
Monday, November 08, 2010 AT 2:55:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Beauty Of Earth,
There Are The Bad Sides & Good Sides.
But They Are Simply Alluring, Beautiful Despite How Messy Earth Is

21st Day of IAP already! (:
This means , one long month has passed. Hehe, to me. One month is 20 days! Lame. >< Hehe, what a long weekend I have (: Thanks to Deepavali, my Friday, Saturday & Sunday are holidays! :B Wooo, shiook arh~ Well, life is still the same to me ~ :> Nothing's special. Just that, I am always with my Boyfriend♥! :> Hahaha. Well, I just realized 21 days pass & I'm left with 29 days more (: Okay, I have spend my pay & left with merely $160. (: Okay, in fact still got $20 :x Hmm, I bought myself a pressie! Well, I intend to buy Boyfriend♥ a shirt (: But most likely, will be my next pay that time. Blog hopping around to see see, look look! :] Haha, Friday, Saturday, Sunday are marvellous Despite the topsy turvy shitty things happening b'coz of me ): Okay, then I shall begin on Friday! :D Well, did some shopping & I am satisfied!

On the 5 Nov, Friday, it is Deepavali (:
I thought I wasn't heading out but Boyfriend♥ dated me out to Sim Lim Square (: He wanted to buy his HP Mini Keyboard, so I followed him :> Well, he looked super shag D: Boyfriend♥, must get well!! Then, went around to find the keyboard. Wah, got a whole range of prices. From the range of $45 - $95. Omfg?! :o I think that the $95 is killing Boyfriend♥'s pocket, simply like treating Boyfriend♥ as small boy, no know pricing! Go die, *arbish* After surveying the price, we headed down to Bugis to have our lunch. We ate McDonalds for Lunch, McLunch is the love :> Hehe. Boyfriend♥ got himself one free Sasuage McMuffin whereas I got nothing ._. Aww. After that, we headed off to Singapore Expo (Y) There's a GET IT Fair there, as well as Robinsons (: Reached there, nothing to buy ! :x Robinsons got so many tempting things but the quene made us got so sian. It was super duper longggg! :x Long until we don't want to quene despite there're things we like. Yawn ): , super shag now. Hmm, Boyfriend♥ and I headed to his house after that. Hahaha, Boyfriend♥ went to sleep, I went to play his brother I Touch (: I don't know to buy I Touch or not, omg! Okay, then I accompanied his brother to buy his dinner whereas Boyfriend♥ continued to sleep (: Cute love of mine, muahs ♥♥. After that, we had dinner together. (: I ate Roast Pork Rice while Boyfriend♥ got himself Char Kway Tiao. Shioooook arh ((; Okay, after that we headed to Tampines to find Zhenwen and Teckyong. We're still pondering to meet Fish and JialingMEI :x Hehe. Been so long since I saw them~ :) Went over to McDonalds to find Zhenwen and Teckyong. Omg! ><" Finally met them, then headed to Century Square. Woo, Private Sales again. Boyfriend♥ bought us all in, then in hunt for Herman's birthday pressie. Bought him lerh, then headed to Tampines Mall to meet up Fish & JialingMEI. xD Lol, after sooooooooo many calls then they finally picked up. Met them at Toy'R'Us. JialingMEI was with her Boyfriend, Fish was also with her Boyfriend (: Hahaha, only Zhenwen not attached. Hmm, then chit chat awhile jiu walk out. Well, give JialingMEI & Fish a hug each ((: Aww, I miss them so much! :> Okay, then we headed down. Lol, Boyfriend♥ noticed something. Sometimes just have to accept that some things are fated. . Then reached home around 11.15pm. Chatted with Boyfriend♥, (: then off to bed soon after! Yawn, what a day!

On the 6 Nov, Saturday, it is Herman's 21st birthday.
I went over to Boyfriend♥'s house first then to Herman's 21st birthday then to Sim Lim Square. Haha, then I headed over to Boyfriend♥'s house at 1pm (: Helped his brother buy McLunch, then got myself iced milo. Damn sad, I forgot I got one small iced green tea! :< After that, waited for Boyfriend♥ to come back. He was with his Best Friend at Ubin (; Then, slacked with his brother lorh. :) Only about 2pm, he came upstairs!! Hahah, Boyfriend♥ took a 20 mins nap then off to meet his best friend at his house downstairs. Off we go to Herman's birthday party! Zhenwen was there already, rawr~ Wth lah! :x Boyfriend♥ waited for his call the whole day! :/ !@#$%^&*()_. Then we reached, wished Herman, then we ate a bit. Ohhh, the food are great especially the fish, siew mai, chicken ((: Cake cutting was over already, ): So we only ate the food. :3 Slacked there till 5pm before we headed off to Sim Lim Square. I slept at his best friend's car, was utterly tired ~ zzz. Okay, then we reached there. Off to buy Boyfriend♥'s HP Mini keyboard (: Got it at $45, then helped his best friend find his things awhile then off we go ;D Well, it was raining. Then, we stopped by a dessert store. Got myself a bowl of hot beancurd, whereas Boyfriend♥ got himself a bowl of iced grass jelly. Both costs about $3.60 together (: Hehe, loved the warm beancurd. It really smoothes the body, so nice. Hahaha, then later we go over to find our dinner. Hunted damn long before settling down to eat Manthattan Fish Market. On Boyfriend♥'s 20th birthday, we ate that ! V^^V So we ate that day. Boyfriend♥ treated me, :> I got myself a delicious grilled fish, whereas Boyfriend♥ got himself a big set one! :D Hehe, damn good, damn shiok :B I really love the food! So fresh, so tender, so good. Mmmm~ Fabulous fish~ :> Okay, then we had a very full meal & off to Bega. My all time favourite store. LOL, the lady doesn't know what I want xP But only Cherry knows, thank you Cherry for recommending so many! :> She remembers me manzxc! :o I was so stunned!! After much consideration, I got myself a dress & a belt. :> Hehe. I will take a picture of it, okay! :> Hahaha, when I wear it, I show you! I intend to spend $100++ :x But Boyfriend♥ stopped me, he told me to wait for Christmas cos got more design~ Hehe, I am aiming for that skirt if still have. AHHH, thanks a dozen to Boyfriend♥ and Cherry!! ((: They're really great in helping me ;) Okay, so happy. Cherry give me a mini bag and a big one for my dress! :> Ohmygawd, I want to wear & let Boyfriend♥ love me more :x After that, we went home. Reach home around 11pm, then chat with Boyfriend♥. Off to bed after that.

On the 7 Nov, Sunday, I stayed at home and I know my life is nothing without you.
I was being a good girl by staying home to play my game, chat with Boyfriend♥ & relax myself. Woo, got new game to play && super fun! :> Hope to find more, they are great stress reliever~ :B Haha, well after that I practically spend the whole day doing that. Guess what? I ate the super duper eeeeew black glutinous rice. Omg lah! ): I don't like, STILL. The taste is sooo funny! :x Hahahaha! Boyfriend♥ was napping then went out for dinner. Ohya, Mum bought me a super huge Chocolate Oreo Bubble Tea from Sweet Talk. Totally awesome (Y) Didn't nap cos I wasn't tired. Slept around midnight! :>

On the 8 Nov, Monday, it is my 21st day of IAP!
One month passed, but life is still the same. Hahaha. Overall, I am just happy to have Boyfriend♥ by my side (: Always showering me with all his . Probably, that's why I love him so much. Okay time to end this post && of course,
I've photos to upload !

Photos on 6 Nov (:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Boyfriend♥ cold cold grass jelly (:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My hot hot beancurd (:
Look at the sweet honey-ed syrup! :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Manhattan Fish Market ; Dinner ! :B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our yummy food, all fishes :>

Photos on 7 Nov

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A picture of the Bega Bag {BIG}

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A picture of the Bega Bag {SMALL}

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The BIGBIG Chocolate Oreo Ice Blended ! :D

Random photo, unclear of the day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I took this on a random day :x

Neoprint, edited ! :x
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I ♥ you, Boyfriend!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You're like a needle in a haystack, I found you at last after a long hunt
I know I can't live without you already. I have gone through hell and I never want history to repeat itself again. You have given me this chance, I am going to cherish it. I want to show you how much I love you. I guess I am the silly one, always thinking you know my love. Until I realized I didn't say, you didn't know. I must be honest with myself. I have to be truthful. I don't wish to lose you at all, I tell myself no matter what, I will be here for you. Here for you despite what it is. This few days, I come to realize I need you more than anyone. With you around, everything is perfect. Without you, I am imperfect. I am useless, completely like an asshole. I felt the blue feeling you got, the sadness, the emotion shit. I know I am already in love with you so much. I really hope things between us can be better, no more shit but just happiness. I want you to know I love you. I will prove myself to show you who I am. Do know, okay. You're my beautiful summer, I know I have to reach that summer. I have to go through all the winter coming the way b'coz you're all that matters to me right at this moment. You're my one and only precious guy. I never fall in love with a man this much before. I know I have many ex boyfriends but you are one of a kind. For you, I am willing to be that girl you want me to. Simply b'coz of the love we shared and everything. You're my only one, the guy who caught me when I needed someone. You're the man of my dreams, the guy I know I can't afford to lose. My destiny, woaini

& I can't afford to lose you at all..
Because I love you from inside out.

Labels:


»
«