W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
22nd Day of IAP
Tuesday, November 09, 2010 AT 4:17:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sometimes When Love Involves 3 Person, It Is Seriously Super Complicated
22nd Day of IAP ! (:
Omg, I think I am catching a cold ): I am feeling so itchy at my noses. How shitty can this get? Oh dear, it is already 4pm & I don't like it, b'coz I will prefer the time to be 6pm instead of 4pm! :< 2 hrs 30 mins more! But still IAP, I have learn quite a bit && what's best efforts are paid off. Like duh, I am super happy! (Y) The taste of finally some responses make one smile :D Awesome, ! Haha, does everyone feel the same way as I do? :x Well true enough, I hate calling on phone but this IAP made me build up some confidence in myself. Hahaha, but what sucks is still the rejected calls you always faced & rude people. :/ Never mind, ! I shall carry on & ignore all this kind of shitty people~. Kays, today is such a lovely weather to sleep in. But too bad, I can't do so. (: Well, no grumbles! :B Hehe, this past two days I ate Porridge for lunch. Mmmm, the taste still lingers in my taste bud , please. :D But maybe I will be eating again. As usual, my Boyfriend♥ is leading his free lancing lifestyle, running here & there. :D haha, but I do hope he is happy now :> Well, his happiness is my everything (: That's why! Hahaha, I am so worried I am going to fall sick. Omgwtfbbq ): I don't wish to fall sick cos when I am sick, I fall supaaa badly! :x So therefore, don't think is still the best. Well today is Tumblr Tuesday. That means I tumblr today :x LOL! xD okay, Boyfriend♥ I miss you to the max ): Oh well, today is seriously a freezing cold day :< I don't like it a lot, bleh !! Oh dear, can't time just pass by quickly sometimes. Today I just gotta eat medicine, no idea what to eat manzxc. Don't want make my Boyfriend♥ to worry ;) Yawnnnn, I need a bed ! Omg, please~ Hahahaha, maybe it is just me being lazy like a pig. c(^(oo)^)d, pigs for the win . xP Oh whatever. Jeez, I need a cup of hot chocolate right now. That can surely ease my freezing cold body or else give me Boyfriend♥'s hugs! :D hahahaha, demanding much again :P Oh dear, Boyfriend♥ is so loved, but I don't like his attitude sometimes. \m/ wooo, I am so going to buy Boyfriend♥ a shirt. But seriously, a problem to find the right one. I swear! Just a short and simple post, right? Okayyyy, miss me people! Back to work ;)

& You know you're special,
B'coz you are really a special boy inside my heart.
So don't doubt my endless love just for you, understand? :>

By the way,
Vampire Diaries & True Blood rawkz!

Labels:


»
«