W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
30th Day of IAP
Friday, November 19, 2010 AT 12:08:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Being Caught In The Between Is The Most Dreadful Thing One Should Feel
Hello lovely readers! (: hehe, today is Friday && it's the 30th Day of IAP. Oh manzxc, time is really slow & I don't like it like seriously. Can time zoom like NOW?! Well, a visit to the polyclinic was made yesterday. Omg, I want to recover from my rashes ): It is always worsening, D: Super saddening can :/ Oh well, that sucks like totally. Ohyea, be honoured I have decided to blog after 123456789 years. Haha but too bad, photos are still not ready :x Haha, too shag already! In fact, I want to spend time editing photos & blogging but it is ALMOST impossible to do so. B'coz time is never enough for me! How sad can this get?! Hahahaha, I am born to be a whiner. Hehe, I really hope all things go well everyday ):

Ever since IAP started, I don't dare to anticipate everyday anymore. It is close to impossible. Well, totally impossible. Not just impossible. Things come and come and come, totally drain one. But still, must face reality. Just gotta live with it and pray for the best. Highly impossible but no choice. That's how life works. Nothing is sweet sailing. You can wish but it is not neccesary it will be like that. There're always things that are bound to happen and attack the way! That's how suckish life is. Hahaha, thinking about all the things that come along the way. Indeed, it is a very long one. But I still got to make my smiles lift up && happy happy! :D Well, okay enough of whining. Yesterday didn't went to Work due to having an appointment with the Polyclinic ): I am always sick, fml! ): Okay, then as usual my days are beautifully spend. Forget the unhappiness, enjoy the happiness :D I am full of quotes lately, no idea why! :x

Okay, Monday, Tuesday & Friday I am busy working. But only Wednesday & Thursday I am not b'coz first its Hari Raya Haji & I have to visit the poly clinic :D After all, thank god today is friday! (: Hehe. Boyfriend♥, I love you (: Missing you to the max ): Although I met him earlier in the Morning, but I still miss him~ Today, he's super cute. Buy me Mr Bean for breakfast ;) But that silly Boyfriend♥ of mine forgot to take a straw for me :x I only realize that when I reached company! :B Hehe, totally love my cutest Boyfriend♥! Although he got fcked up attitude, there're things about him that are so amazing :) Well, probably that's why sometimes I love him and hate him at the same time. Hehe, I am always in love with him but just sometimes I hate him a lot!. Okay, half day is almost gone b'coz less than 2hrs it is my lunch time (: Hehe. Okay, well well. Today breakfast is the best b'coz Boyfriend♥ buy me the Mr Bean was the best :) Honestly speaking, this is my first time someone actually buy me breakfast!

*Giggles* hehe I even took picture of my breakfast. I was smiling myself all the way. hahahaha, just lovin it ;D well well, Harry Potter & Deathly Hallows Pt 1, have you all watched? :) Hehe, I am curious about feedbacks! Hahaha, ohya...
Please help me click my nuffies! ♥♥
I need people to do that, I want my glittierari account back ): Suay norh, I accidentally private my own blog then that happened. Silly me.. tsk tsk tsk ! :x It really sucks like hell. Okay whatever. Hehe, now chatting with Celia ;) Oh manzxc, I miss PB0904W D: Jeez, that is like so !@#$%^&*()_. Things kept coming and I can't apprehend. Yawn.. I am feeling so sleepy! zzz okay, well. I hope today I can meet Boyfriend♥ as soon as possible! Miss die him. . Lately Boyfriend♥ and I kept having Heart2Heart Talks :) Chat a lot lately, but overall still I know I have learn a lot.

Thank you Boyfriend♥ for teaching me so much ;)
Although I am so quiet, but words do take in. Oh dear ): , on a bad note my body is killing me D: I can't seemed to sleep at all. Totally can't sleep, take me till 2am ++ then I can sleep. Then the next day, I am close to halfdead. What the heck please -.- I want to sleep derh, okay! >< I hate this turmoil ! Dulan~ Well, I am still thinking when can I upload those photos & show you all. I am pissed and I am mad ! B'coz I kept delaying! I must complete ~! :D Yesterday missed the chance to see PB0904W ): Sick sick sick. Apart from skin, I am also sick. Damn it! Okay, I hope there are chances. Hehe, :) Well, I feel like watching shows or maybe just play games. :P I know it sounds silly, but still I am play kiddo games. That's how my life works ;) Hehe. Jeez, I just realized I kept repeating && my shoes are broken. Bless me! ):

Okay.. :/ I think I am getting bored of typing. I am going off already! Enjoy my new skin and please please help me click my Nuffies! :D

& I really don't wish to be stuck in the middle,
But I guess I have to make a choice eventually.
I want to make you happy, this place happy but it is so hard.
I hate making choices b'coz choices sucks to the maximum...

Labels:


»
«