W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
36th Day of IAP !
Monday, November 29, 2010 AT 6:17:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There's Something In You That I Can't Explain Why & That's The Reason Why I Love You
Wellwellwell, this is the 2nd post of the day! Muhahahaha, 36th Day of IAP is coming to an end in just 30 mins. :D Amazingly, it is quite fast! I got the urge to blog, probably cos I love my skin? :o No idea~ Okay, well. As usual, I did like the usuals :> No difference, so no need to mention much. What's worthy to mention is, I miss Bibi♥ ): I am suffering from love sick! I miss him soo easily this days! :B Probably cos he's not here, so weird~ Hehe, honestly speaking he is one pretty boy of mine! ^^ Hehe, I prefer talking all day long about him cos Bibi♥ is just so cute in his little ways. Beneath one's eyes ;] Hahaha, try reading in between the lines! I am lack of sleep. Several times, I almost fall asleep. :x but I did my work, okay! So don't even think I am fooling around :> Hahaha, Bibi♥ is already asleep at his bed whereas I have to wait till 12am till I can sleep. Oh dear, I miss my bed, my pillow, my bolsters. It is definitely shiok to have comfy stuffs around~ Guess what? I got the urge to bring camera tomorrow to camwhore. Seriously. I think I am abit screw loose :x Probably, I am just tired. The week is long! ): It is only Monday! For the fact I hate all weekdays except Fridays, just let me whine ;) Afterall, my blogger is like a whining zone. Whatever emotions pour out, it is only for people who bother to read. I have come to terms. It's okay not to tag, but at least click my Nuffies. :) Hahaha, despo manzxc. I know I ain't some chiobu, or some people that deserves that. But at least, gimme earn some moolas :P haha. Awesome (Y) Okay, that's so lame! Hehe. Well, I only know it is so suckish to just have only $9 after so many years?! What's with the world manzxc?! People receive big bucks and I receive small bucks?! How emo can this world gets ): Haaaaa! Well, I am damn worried for my Bibi♥ ): His back hurts & I don't like it. Can't stand him ttm, ask him put stuffs at his back to lighten the burden. That stubborn Bibi♥ of mine just wouldn't listen~ Probably he's just afraid of the feelings. Cannot say him, I also! :x hehe. Ohya, I have dropped the idea of buying an Ipod Touch. I might buy next time when I got $$. I want to slowly spend my money rather than I spend all at one go (: Hehe. Well, will get it when the time is right. Don't want rush through things later regret for life~ :> Okay, Bibi♥ is asleep, && I am feeling super bored. Hahaha I miss PB0904W ♥ ): Lol, I miss everyone inclusive my GANS ): Animal Farm, StarFish Gang, JonBRO, DeniseQINAI derh, WangKOR, LaiyinMEI etc etc. I used to hang out with them, but everyone is leading their own lives ): Haiish but there's only one person I miss most. No need to say, you can guess it. But of course my first prority is Bibi♥ :> That's the most important {: I also not that kind :P hahaha. Okay, seriously I can't wait to lay on my bed & enter dreamland >< Just feeling super duper shag, goodness ): Ohya, lately I got such a weak appeitite. :x I have been eating Malay Food despite its spicy. Ate like Rice with Curry Vegetables, One egg & One more :3 I have been eating that for 5 days! Amazingly, I am still hooked to it. Considering tomorrow to eat Chinese Food :] But then, idk too ! :< I don't wish to think or what. Jeez, seriously I also don't know why am I so hooked ! ^.^ Maybe its just nice, or trying to learn to eat spicy food. But I have been eating super less rice, can't seemed to finish :o Amazingly too, ~ I shall think what's for dinner ;) Cos I am like so lack of $$. Damn gay! I need $$ but it ain't coming yet! :( Jeez, I want go out with Bibi♥~ But going out always needs money!!! ><|| Haha, okay! Lately, the weather has been hot & cold. Sure hope all things go well, I don't want misery anymore. Can bless with utmost happiness && peace~ :D Well, I feel so lifeless~ Maybe just tired, afterall I have been meeting Bibi♥ everyday. Hehe we're madly in . He knows that, I know that, we know that as well ! ^_^ Hahaha. No choice, that's the power of love sometimes! :> Meeting everyday is amazing for me though. I don't usually like meeting everyday cos Sunday is a day for me to sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep. But nope, my life style changed! So have to get used to the timing and everything. Haiish, as you all know it is already going to December. 2o11 is coming. LOL, I think too far! Can spend happily with Bibi♥ everyday, I am happy! Don't wish to anticipate yet await. Hahaha, reality works this way! Bibi♥, :) Hehe, got the urge to call again and again! I want to call him 'Baby♥' but I was banned too! :x He didn't like it :P like a small kid ~ Hahaha. Oh well, couples have different life~ :D Anyways, I gotta go already. I am left with 10 mins off to go lerh. So shall just bid goodbye. Until next time. Will blog whenever I feel like but let me get the editing and more pictures of me done! :D

& You represents the heartbeat in my heart
Each single beat pumps the love of you in my heart
I need you so much ):

- If I got the mood, I might upload all the pictures of myself in~ :>

Labels:


»
«