W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Afterall, this is why.
Monday, November 29, 2010 AT 1:39:00 AM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I Just Want To Sleep Peacefully With My TeddyBear, Stitch, StarFish, Not This
Fml, I am suffering from Insonmia right now. ): Ahhh, I hate that feelings my blog is dying. I can see that :x But honestly, you can't blame me for not blogging for so long. Tons and tons of things kept happening. So ya. >< Whatever shit comes, I really hope none will come again. Okay, well I really want to sleep! D: But I can't, my brain is like going through a lot of things? None of the things seemed to be fine and calming down. Probably, I am suffering from bad insomnia? I guess so. But how? There's nothing I can do about it ! I can't rely on medicine, & counting on sheeps doesn't really works anymore? Maybe last time it does, but for now it seriously doesn't. Okay, whatever! Ignore my rants, so how've everyone been? Great? Awesome? Well, mine is just normal lorh. Well, but of cos there are certain things I will like to keep it as a secret. (: But no worries, everything is fine. I am happily still with my Bibi♥. Things come, but I really want to go through them all with Bibi♥. Ain't thinking whatsoever, but just probably want to say I love you ! Learnt my errors, find out things and I seriously hopes everything is fine. Hmm, past few days it's Sitex 2010. Headed on Friday, Saturday, Sunday with Bibi♥ at random timing (: Awesome! Met some people along the way. Saw SeanSISTER, ShermaineMEI, Joyce {Probably she doesn't remember}, & the person I miss most. Ya.. I guess you know who am I referring but ya. Afterall after 3 years, finally seeing her makes me feel woah & loss of words. No words will ever fit in my mind when it comes to her cos she is just very important to me! I just found out some others of my friends are working there but I didn't see them! :x Hahaha Sitex 2010 was awesome (Y) always love coming with Bibi♥, cos the way he looks at them is so alluring ;D Bibi♥, you're so cute! Muahs. Hmm, then yesterday {Sunday}, I went over to Aunt's house with Bibi♥ to fix Mimi's computer. Bibi♥ was amazing, even NicholasKOR was so amazed and watching what Bibi♥ is doing. They even interact! :D That's one so cool thing! Coussie tends to be anti social but seriously, I am amazed. :) Then, we stayed there for hours. Oh dear, Muffin loves Bibi♥!! My Bibi♥ is so popular, even towards dogs. Not just Muffin, even the people I saw yesterday recognized my Bibi♥ rather than me. What is this manzxc?! :x Hahaha, okay !! Then, hugged Mimi ): I miss her ttm! :< Oh well, it is always nice talking heart to heart talk with Aunt, bet Bibi♥ loves it too. :D Okay, I am feeling hungry ! I tends to be hungry at supaaa weird timing! :x Hehe, Bibi♥ was sweet enough to buy me a 4GB Thumbdrive yesterday, thank you so much. But I just realize I should get bigger b'coz my photos are seriously a lot! Hehe, Bibi♥ also bought himself stuffs. GPS, N Router & Thumbdrive! :D hehe. Okay lah, helped Aunt buy her stuffs too. Media Player, 2 Thumbdrives. Sitex 2010 rocks! :D Hehe, Bibi♥ is so cute~ Especially when he is always that sweet. Hehe love the way he feeds me the ba zan~ :> && also loves the way he acts cute~ Okay I am missing her already! Later in about 9 hrs time, it is the 36th Day of IAP. Fml ): I rather meet Bibi♥! I also want my pay to come quick! I think I am mad. Probably cos Bibi♥ got it, I also want :x Hehe. Okay whatever! Well, today also seen Anson and his girlfriend :D Her eyes are big :] Hehe, but she is cute! Okay, reality hits tomorrow again. Oh dear, c'mon ! Time please fly faster! Hmm, time to stop whining. Let me play a few rounds of my games & time to sleep.

I must try to sleep!

& I miss you, I really do.
It is so weird just not having by my side.
I don't like the 'blue blue' feelings totally!
I miss you damn badly, what to do?
I hate this feelings but I really miss you and wish you're beside me now.

Eventually, I see you after almost 3 years...
After seeing you, I realize I indeed do miss you like always but I really hope you're always fine, always smiling b'coz you're always in my heart. Even if we don't even speak anymore, my heart still have you. B'coz you are always the one and only in my heart for I only have one. I have my boyfriend, my life, you have your boyfriend, your life but I can only message you every moment possible trying to get even a glimpse of hope. I don't know if your number or you just delete the text or read then delete, but I need you to know my heart always have you. I don't know what wrong I did, but I know I miss you. Yesterday I avoid you, I don't know why. Maybe cos I saw your dad and don't wish to see you. I miss you badly, it doesn't feel natural at all. I have to hide, I am loss of words, but I know I miss you. I really do. What can I do to not think? Nothing. You're always somewhere in my mind. It is almost impossible to forget you. Until this day, I want you back. But what else can I do? Hope? That's probably what I can do. Even its so less chances, I still want you. WYYY, I love you & I miss you.

Labels:


»
«