W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
I want more time
Thursday, November 18, 2010 AT 1:58:00 AM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Time is never my best friend and time is my greatest enemy
Don't ask me why do I hate time! I can't answer anyone, I just hate time like nobody's business! Wtf ): I am so lack of time everyday! I want to do a proper update yet I have not even edit the photos. What the f is this?! I am tired D: Not in that sense ._. but in the sense of, I got no spare time to do stuffs I want like blogging. Rawr! Busy like hell! IAP, Boyfriend♥ ! D: this two are enough to make me drained for the whole day! D: Life isn't that smooth sailing but still, it must go on. I changed a brand new skin, && I guess I shall try updating blog real soon. :/ Rawr, I got so many things to say but I am just lack of the time. Gimme more than 24 hrs, can? ): I want an energy that's super strong so that I can don't sleep so much! D: haish, what's this?! Where is my carefree life?!?! I need that badly, please ._. Okay whatever! I am whining like a emo kid! I want upload my dress dress give you all see, but I got no time at all! I am only editing a bit , cos I already feeling very sleepyyyy! D: Emo manzxc! :< Tomorrow, I am visiting the polyclinic cos I am not well, seriously. Doubt got the time to do anything! Oh gawd, gimme more time! :< It is seriously draining me energy! ): Once I lay on my bed, I am off to Lalaland! My body is fucking tired! I think I am on the verge of being sick. FML! ): What's life without all my happiness!?! Oh well, I really hope I got the time! && I want time to watch Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt 1 as well! But I doubt I even have the time. Boyfriend♥ is so relaxed compared to me. Dulan ttm! >< Haiish, what's this?! I think I am too tensed, too stressed, too busy! I think I want to stop typing or else this will lead to an emo post or angry post. Feeling tired alr, shall sleep & ignore all things! :] Wake up tomorrow and let's say hi to the polyclinic. Hahaha, I am also feeling hungry :x I want time I want time! D: Oh dear! I am whining again. Okay whatever. Gotta go, kthxbye. :D

& I love you
That's what I want to say.

Labels:


»
«