W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
24th Day of IAP !
Thursday, November 11, 2010 AT 5:15:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Whatever You Are, I Am Still In Love With You Just The Way You Are
TGTF ; Thank God Tomorrow is Friday
24th day of IAP !! Woooo, (Y) ! :D I just learnt that new word only. What theee. :x hehe, well well I must say omg omg omg I am so happy! Tomorrow is Friday! (: I have been waiting for my Friday to come every single week. {As if its mine} God damn it, it is really slow, please ): But finally finally, I am thankful it is Friday TOMORROW! But it feels like today xD Jeez, I miss DarDar♥! ): I want faster meet him !! Omigosh, what a long week can :/ Omg omg, yesterday is my 25th Monthsary with DarDar♥ (: Hehe, I find yesterday may not be a celebration but a joy for me, :D

I get to eat Home Cooked Food, (:
Totally awesome! I went over to DarDar♥'s house to have dinner. Hahaha, I know DarDar♥ also enjoy yesterday. Simple yet so happy (: Well well, everyday meet DarDar♥ for like 2 hrs only.. I feel so sad lah D: B'coz it is NOT enough. :< Okay, Valval is not going to work for the whole one week cos she go Japan. Left me in Singapore :/ Today, people praised my dress nice neh ;) hahahahaha. Most importantly, thank you DarDar♥ and Cherry for helping me select this dress :D Bega, I love you. Haha, next pay I am going to get more ;D hehe, and of course DarDar♥'s shirts! :) Well, got a few in mind already! But I am afraid DarDar♥ cannot wear! :/ *Headpain* Gosh, I am feeling so sleepy! D: Long day ahead !! Just another 1 hr plus I can go meet my DarDar♥~ :D hahaha, ! This few days, I have been eating porridge. Mmmm, just got the craving~ Hahahaha! Shiooook arh :x DarDar♥ don't like, but me got craving neh :x Hahaha, I love you~ Hehe, got the urge to keep telling him~ I am always looking forward for the weekends ! xP Just a few days, but I want my weekends! Jeeez, bad tummy now!

Yawnnnn, I am feeling so tired already! :< I think sometimes being too bored is like that derh bah. Hehe, I got so many thinking to do when my next pay is coming. I seriously is so excited although it is still like 3 weeks to go. :x So many plans, but must focus on work first ;)) Haha, me want eat McDonalds again with DarDar♥!! ;D

LOL, I am getting so cheesy! I bet all of you the hair hair stand alr! :x Hahaha. Guess what? My blog posts is reaching 1300! :D Awesome, ! Hehe, my darling blog has been with me for years I bet blogger loves me too (Y) But thankfully, blogger exists b'coz of Winnie. Today I msg ViviSUNNV! So glad Winnie is doing so well for Poly! Her GPA is 3.6!~!! We're always similar in some ways. I miss her so much, but this is reality. >< Oh well. I am also happy that my BaoBeiiSUNNV is doing fine! Love die her! ♥♥ Hehe, okay! Back to reality. I am doing so less stuffs, && I am going off already :> Want to start relaxing before heading off to find DarDar♥! (: Can't wait to see him. He is so madly loved by me, muahs! Hehe, whatever. I am going liao :P

& You've been the best
Always will be inside my heart.

Labels:


»
«