W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
42nd Day of IAP !
Tuesday, December 07, 2010 AT 12:23:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I Love To Watch FairyTales Stories Because They Let Me Have Childhood
42nd Day of IAP! Good morning, lovelies (: I am back to blog again ! Haha, how random ! :> First thing, a piece of bad news. I do not have the photos yet , so ya not blogging about Saturday & Sunday. Don't be upset, uh !! Although I met up Boyfriend♥ yesterday, I just didn't happen to go his house. ;D Hehe, loves Boyfriend♥. Well, I just find that time is passing by so slowly. I want time to fly like the wind! (: I am super shag right now. Probably b'coz I am still lack of sleep despite sleeping at 11pm yesterday. Blame Sunday la, took me damn long then I can fully fall asleep! I am so angry! >< Oh dear, just want to sleep ): If only, my pillow & bolster is just beside me right now :< I miss my cosy blankets as well. I have heavy eye bags, sleepy eyes! They are enough to make me literally drained out. Oh gosh, holidays smell so near ! I can't wait, honestly! :x Oh dear, how I wish my life can be like Boyfriend♥. He seemed to be having a good life right now ! :< Unlike me, I feel so shag. Sometimes I do wonder, what if I am a morning person instead of a night person? Well, whatever you are they are definitely the advantages and disadvantages , uh. So therefore, I have to try changing my lifestyle to a morning person or else I can't adapt to Boyfriend♥ He is always so early while I am always so late! Lol, probably last time I used to sleep at wee hours. I can sleep at 5am in the morning watching dramas, playing games, just don't sleep can already. I have such a weird lifestyle :B Okay, let me chat chat about yesterday before I talk about any random rants. :]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Texas Chicken
Wellwell, yesterday after work I treated Boyfriend♥ to Texas Chicken. I really hope he enjoy the meal :) , he happy jiu hao! :D Haha, both of us ate until so bloated. The bill total up to $16.70. Oh my gawd, the food is damn good~ :D Well, Boyfriend♥ ate the 2 pcs chicken whereas I ate the texas supreme! (: Upsized the meal & we enjoy the chicken most. The spicy is burning hot! :< My tongue was like on fireeee, super duper spicy!! I almost exploded. Thankfully, Boyfriend♥ ate that piece for or else I can have a sore throat today!! :< Rawr, !! Haha but the burger was so good. Tender & Soft, not spicy as well ! (: Hehe, nice meal (Y) So people, step in Texas Chicken & give it a try. You won't regret ! :D Hehe, after that Boyfriend♥ and I headed out for a walk. We headed to Toy'R'Us to find Monopoly! That Boyfriend♥ of mine want to buy Monopoly & play. I just come to realized that Monopoly has advanced so much over the years. Haha, let me take you a tour of Monopoly! :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Monopoly Logo (:
The well-known logo that everyone knows. Guess what, Monopoly is already 75 years old! Freakingly long, :) Amazingly, until today it is still one of the hottest game in this world despite I find it rather boring :x Haha. Okay, I am curious how'd they stay in the line of broad games until today! Let you all know the things we all hardly knows about Monopoly! :D

Did you know..?
- More than 275 million games have been sold worldwide and it’s available in 111 countries, in 43 languages.
- The longest MONOPOLY game in history lasted for 70 straight days.
- The most expensive version of the game was produced by celebrated San Francisco jeweler Sidney Mobell. Valued at $2 million, the set features a 23-carat gold board and diamond-studded dice.
- Many specialized editions of the classic game have been produced featuring your favorite sports teams, brands, television shows, cartoons and more.
- The character locked behind the bars is called Jake the Jailbird. Officer Edgar Mallory sent him to jail.
- Children play MONOPOLY all over the world, but where they live may determine what they call the highest rent property on the game board. In the U.S., it is named “Boardwalk” after a street in Atlantic City. In Spain, it is named “Paseo del Prado” after a street in Barcelona and in France, “Rue de la Paix” is the name of the most coveted property space.
- Escape maps, compasses and files were inserted into MONOPOLY game boards smuggled into POW camps inside Germany during World War II. Real money for escapees was slipped into the packs of MONOPOLY money.
- Every few years, national champions from around the globe meet for the MONOPOLY World Championship tournament. World Champions have hailed from 10 different countries, including: United States, Ireland, Singapore, Italy, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Japan, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Japan and Spain.

History of Monopoly over the years.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
- More than six billion little green houses and 2.25 billion red hotels have been “constructed” since 1935.
- Since 1935, more than one billion people have played the game.
- Over 20 tokens have been cast since the MONOPOLY game was introduced in 1935 such as the horse, dog, car, elephant, purse and lantern.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
- Demand for MONOPOLY skyrockets and it quickly becomes America’s No.1 game!
- More than just a game – MONOPOLY is used by British Secret Service in WWII.
- Our beloved tokens! In the early 1950s, the lantern, purse and rocking horse were removed from the game. They were replaced by the dog, horse and rider, and wheelbarrow.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
- In the 1970’s, a Braille edition of the MONOPOLY game was created for the visually impaired.
- In 1972, the Commissioner of Public Works in Atlantic City, New Jersey, the real life model for the game,, threatened to change the names of the real Baltic and Mediterranean Avenues, but public outcry vetoed the bill.
- In 1978, the Neiman Marcus Christmas catalog offered a chocolate version of the game priced at $600.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
- Money and property ownership symbolize success in the 1980’s and the MONOPOLY brand seems to match up. Localizations, licenses, and spin-offs of MONOPOLY allow people all over the world to live the dream of owning it all.
- MONOPOLY develops strategic partnerships (MONOPOLY at McDonald’s promotion) and brand extensions (first CD-Rom game) becoming a recognizable cultural icon including becoming a US postage stamp!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
- MONOPOLY has launches on seven platforms in 27 countries, and is localized into 20 languages with nearly 10 million worldwide mobile phone game downloads
- Tokens from the United States MONOPOLY: Here & Now Edition were flown into space aboard Space Shuttle Atlantis in 2007.
- In 2008, MONOPOLY fans around the world united to set the world record for the most people playing MONOPOLY at the same time to commemorate the launch of - MONOPOLY Here & Now: The World edition. Nearly 3,000 people “passed GO” at events around the world. “Best Mobile Game Award” at the 2008 Mobile Excellence Awards (MONOPOLY Here & Now on feature phone) ,“Best Dice Game” at the 2009 Best App Ever Awards (MONOPOLY Classic on iPhone), “Best Game inspired by a Board Game” at the 2009 AppAdvice App Awards (MONOPOLY Here & Now on iPhone)
- In 2009, MONOPOLY and Google partner to launch MONOPOLY City Streets. The 3 month game had more than 1.4MM registered players, from across the world generating - 17 million visits and nearly a billion page views while purchasing nearly 9 million streets and constructing more than 175 million buildings.
MONOPOLY’s most recent extensions: Apple iPhone - February 2010


Taken from Hasbro {Monopoly}

Well, that's the history of Monopoly! Amazingly, it is like 75 long years. Omg, soon it will also reach a century! && what's best, everyone still loves this game like nobody's business. (: Advanced, uh! :> The whole world loves them. Although I find it a bore, but it is always fun playing with a group of friends/cliques (: Don't you all just agree? :D Well, I found pics of Monopoly as well. Come & take a look ! :D Their designs get prettier all the time ;))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Classic Monopoly,
Everyone knows this ;)
The noobie one, so plain and ordinary! :]
Honestly, I think its rather plain and bore :x


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Disney Edition Monopoly,
Damn cool, I like the colors and it's supaaa colorful. One of my favourites. Not just this, they even have Pixar & Spongebob Squarepants. Well, it is like no more such things for me cos I have grown up! ;D


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pixar Edition Monopoly,
This is the one that I mentioned about Pixar.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Spongebob Squarepants Monopoly,
The eyes can boogle one! :D Hahah damn cute, even the pieces are Spongebob characters. Super cute, (Y) Oh gosh, I think this is suitable for Spongebob lovers like me ^^ Hahaha, random! But I totally love this and want this as well! Hehe, a kid at heart! :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Deal Card Game Monopoly,
This is the card game, supaa cool. Boyfriend♥ has this and I love playing them :) At least, it isn't that boring! Pro, uh? :D Well, they can even make into this. Like cool only, :) They indeed advance a lot! Check out the next one, you will be more amazed~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here&Now Edition Monopoly,
This is the one Boyfriend♥ wants to buy. It is super duper awesome b'coz they have an electronic device. You just swipe your card in and out. Like a credit card, get it !! :D You use cards , not cash like the usual ones. Boyfriend♥ wanna purchase this but its $59.90 {I think so}. Omg, I was so surprised Monopoly has such things! The next one, is kinda cool to me only but not as good as this!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
City Edition Monopoly,
This one is similar but you have 3D Buildings. Power, uh? :D Hahaha. Well, this is mostly the highlights that I post. You can go and browse more at Hasbro Monopoly Category.

Omg, so many monopoly!! Is anyone tempt to buy? :O Hahaha, I am but no money. Holy thing!!! >< Emo like f.. ): Money is my enemy! Rawr. Hate money!! :'< My deepest enemy! :( Hahaha, always make my day miserable! :/ Hahaha, okay whatever. Back to talking about me! I dislike making decisions as well. Hahaha my hate list is growing. LOL! I got so many things I dislike, hate is a strong word. :x So maybe I shall use dislike instead of hate. :D Lol, I think I am like a angel, love but don't hate. hehe I rather spam ♥♥♥♥ instead of hate. :X Hahaha, I think I am talking crappish! x) Lol, Boyfriend♥ is dearly missed again ): Oh gawd, I miss him terribly! Today most likely I won't be meeting Boyfriend♥ cos he is heading home for dinner. :< Oh well, miss him like crazy ): Lol, last time Boyfriend♥ was the one who was suffering from lovesick, now its me ): Wthhhh! I dislike the feeling. :< Damn this shit! Okay, I am becoming a whiner! Hahaha, no life person alert! Gosh, I think I shall stop typing. Long enough, uh? :D Hahaha. Okay whatever! I want rest lerh , :) I think I am on the verge of falling sick.

& God, give me the right decision.
I really don't know what to do anymore.

Labels:


»
«