W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Tumblr
Thursday, December 02, 2010 AT 4:13:00 PM ★
I wonder..who has a tumblr? Well, I do.
So do me this favour for me, okay :) But do not whine!
Take a look at my little website or else, join Tumblr.
I am like prompting Tumblr, how lame can I get!

www.moifragileheart.tumblr.com
Click that & you will have loads of fun (:
You will find all sorts of random things there, follow me & bewildered!
B'coz its my Tumblr, bet anyone reads my profile section and click that! I will really appreciate if you have nothing else better to do. So a click of that makes you happy like a happy fleet :> Hehe, b'coz I post any random things you can think. Tell me I am awesome (Y) Lol, I am being thickskinned. Too bored already, you know. But no worries, I have been a good girl by finishing my things before blogging. Everytime I blog, they're mainly stored already! Just no have the time to click 'send'. So pardon me & get used to it ! :D Haaaaa, that's me. So please get used to it :D okay, it is raining now and I am freezing cold ! ): Aww. Okay, this is how lame I can get. Please admit Tumblr rocks to the max! & of course, goodbye again. Off to start working again ;) Loves.

& I need you.

Labels:


»
«