W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Violence Against Children.
Sunday, December 05, 2010 AT 11:26:00 PM ★
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Angewomon & Angelmon
Change your facebook profile picture to a cartoon from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until Monday, Dec. 6, there should be no human faces on facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is a Campaign for Children's rights: Violence Against Children.

That's what I choose for my Profile Picture in Facebook. (: Hehe, it surely brings back memory. Misses watching them when I was young. They used to do on Channel 8 at 9am. I always missed the episode. :x Hehe, loves those show. :D Well, I changed that due to Campaign in Facebook. :) Well, almost everyone in my facebook practically are putting pictures. Ohmy, I missed watching cartoons especially those old school ones. Hahaha, omg I found episodes for Digimon 1 :) Omg, I am so excited. Hahaha, how lame can I get -_- Okay, ignore my random-ness. Focus on the campaign! :D hehe, so everyone join me in this Campaign :> I am heading to bed already. Boyf♥ wanted me to, hehe. Goodnight lovelies :)

& Happy memories always stay.

Labels:


»
«